Your New Moon Energy Checklist
Presenting Your New Moon Energy Checklist
The new moon of the new year is upon us...March 13, 2021! Can you feel the tide turning? I say we maximize the power of this refreshing new moon! To do that, I’ve created a home energy-clearing checklist to be performed before the new moon, and also an intention-setting guide to be utilized on the night of the new moon.
These simple tips will ensure your space is vibing high! By taking the necessary steps to remove negativity and encourage a flow of positive energy, you can make your home the ultimate sanctuary just in time for streaming in the new light!
- Clean your space. Giving your home a good cleaning always “clears away the cobwebs” and makes things sparkle.
- Sage your space. Eliminate dense energy by burning this sacred herb.
- Fix any broken items to ensure your home is operating smoothly, which can go a long way in creating an environment that supports you.
- Clean all door handles to cleanse accumulated energy. A mixture of lemon and distilled vinegar does the trick.
- Add a jar of salt water to any rooms that feel heavy. Make sure to rinse and repeat every 24 hours. Alternatively, plug in your hymalayan salt lamp.
This mini-practice will guide you through igniting your intentions for 2021 on the night of the New Moon.
- Write down all the patterns or behaviors that didn’t serve you in 2020. Write down anything and everything that you want to let go of and leave behind. When you’re finished, tear up the paper as a symbol of releasing and letting go.
- Choose one word to represent your theme for the year. This word will serve as your personal mantra. When obstacles and challenges arise, you can easily reconnect to your sacred word and the energetic frequency it holds. After choosing your word, write out three ways that word will manifest in your life. For example, if your word for the year is “Creativity,” that will represent your three goals of learning to cook, experimenting with jewelry making, or restyling your wardrobe. Take the time to do this for yourself...to give yourself an anchor in the face of whatever the new year brings! Plus it’s fun to do!
I’d like to introduce three bracelets I’ve chosen from my JVJ Collection for your new moon intentions. I’ve combined two gemstones with each bracelet design, and they are, most assuredly, powerful energetic allies for you as you begin your journey into this new year!
Let’s take a look:
Clarity & Letting Go Bracelet- Serene Prehnite is a stone of unconditional love! It enhances the visualization process and induces deep meditation. It’s a stone that enables you to always be prepared...no matter what. Jasper is known as the “supreme nurturer”. It sustains and supports you through times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. Jasper provides protection and absorbs negative energy.
Clarity & Decision-Making Bracelet - Yellow Quartz brings the benefit of clarity for decision-making, relief from 'burnout', panic, nervousness, and exhaustion. It enhances memory and concentration skills, and provides protection from lethargy and depression during dull weather. Picture Jasper is a powerful grounding stone that promotes connection to the earth, bringing comfort, alleviating fear, and cultivating harmony.
Love & Happiness Bracelet - The soothing energy of Rose Quartz fosters empathy, reconciliation, and forgiveness of others. Lowering stress and tension in the heart, Rose Quartz clears out anger, jealousy, and resentment of others, and allows healing of heart issues and dis-ease associated with holding on to such negative emotions. Sunstone is linked to luck and good fortune. It clears and energizes all the chakras. Sunstone instills good nature, heightens intuition, and allows the real self to shine through happily. It dissipates fearfulness, alleviates stress, and increases vitality.
It’s been a rough year for so many, and I'm looking forward to creating and celebrating more with you in 2021! I’m honored to be able to serve and support you in making the start of this year a most magical one! Call on me if you need a little extra guidance in selecting the perfect jewelry pieces to complement your new moon intentions!