What is your return policy?
Merchandise can be returned unworn and in its original condition for full credit within 30 days of the date shipped.
Before returning your purchase, please note the following:
**Important- Before you ship item back please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to return the piece you purchased.
- Any items returned must be in the same condition in which you received them and in the original packaging.
- Unfortunately returns that do not meet our guidelines cannot be accepted and will be shipped back to you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Please note it can take a few more days for your bank to complete the refund, depending on their processing time.
How do I return an item?
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
- For International returns: please remember to label your parcel 'Returned Unwanted Merchandise' to avoid import duties.
- Please send your piece of jewelry in a secure bubble envelope.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item if you don't.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of returns.
We ordered the wrong one. Are we able to exchange it?
In the event that you receive an item and decide you ordered the wrong one all items must be returned for our inspection before a replacement product can be sent. Please see Returns Policy.
- Please email me at email@example.com prior to sending the item back with your request to return the piece you purchased
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs.
We will repair all of our products for free within 90 days of purchase if sent back to us providing that you did not drop or pull on the piece to make it break. Reporting how the piece broke is on the honor system.
- Customer is to provide ALL pieces to the necklace or bracelet when sending in for repair (or as as complete as possible)
- We will do our best to replace any missing pieces given that they are common pieces or parts that are in our current inventory.
- Any repairs after the 90 days will cost $45.00 for malas and $20 for bracelets and that includes the additional parts for the repair and shipping.
- When the repair is completed, in approximately in 7 to 14 working days, it will be shipped back to sender.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your repair needs.